Sunday, August 16, 2009

FIRST DAY

so, i just started my blog today. i thought it only fitting to start it with the poem it was named after. yes, i am writer and you will see my poems posted from time to time. so i guess i should catch any one tuning in up on me.


well, i am in my 30's and now more comfortable with myself than i have ever been. i have a new found confidence and self awareness that i have never had before. this has developed over the last few years as my marriage has fallen in to utter ruin and has been terminated. this is a good thing for me, i have not been the self aware in many many years. it is amazing what you can discover about yourself when you are the only person you have to rely on. i am happy with the woman i have become. i am far from perfect, but i am happy, eclectic, strong, confident. i have found a balance and a new found appreciation with my eclectic side.......which i have begun to explore again. it has been long dormant as my x, i believe, was a bit intimidated by my free spiritedness. anyway, i have loved this journey so far and hope there are many discoveries yet to be made here.

i now have a loving partner, one who excites and indulges my free spirit. he draws me out of myself like a syringe drawing blood. i love him to the depths of my soul. i often hold the depth of my feelings back from him......i am sure he knows this to some degree, but i am ALWAYS honest with him. i have told him things that i have never uttered to another soul and he has done the same with me. the depth of communication and the since of belonging that we share with one another is unlike anything i have ever experienced; unlike anything i ever imagined. he is simply beautiful to me in all ways. much of what i write abt will probably involve this wonderful person. we have a future to build, maybe......hopefully. we have trials yet to be overcome. but i think we will, one way or another.

life is messy. but what that was ever worth it did not require clean up afterwards????????

No comments:

Post a Comment