Friday, October 23, 2009

The Noise of Missing

this is not my norm in writing, but i really like this one for some reason. it really describes the way i feel at the moment and since i was updating my journal i thought i would share with you all. I hope you like it.


THE NOISE OF MISSING

In silence I sit
As the world moves around me
In a hazy miasma
I seem to move in sluggish circles
While every thing else
Rapidly passes me
So much I am missing
By not sharing
So many experiences
Not lived out loud
Because someone is missing


I move in silence
As I wait to catch up
With the kaleidoscopic world
That twirls around me
To see my surroundings
In their full brilliance
As I wait for the moments
That will take my breath away
And in those
Reach the zenith of my days
So much input undelivered
So many actions
Not lived out loud

Because someone is missing

2 comments:

  1. Just know that even though I may not be next to you right now, you are always with me!

    Love RU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks baby. i love u too.

    LU

    ReplyDelete