Friday, October 16, 2009

October



So, October is generally my favorite month. It starts to cool off, fall is all around and of course, there is Halloween......one of my favorite holidays!! I just love Halloween. it is so much fun. it was always a big deal at my house when i was little. There were always parties and festivities and decorations and candy...... and laughter. this year is a bit different for me. i feel like my life is in a bit of disarray so i cannot decorate or celebrate the way i would truly like. At least, though, i want to celebrate. that is a big change from the last few Halloween's that have passed. i will be visiting some friends for the occasion and hope to have a good time, but as i will be out of town, dressing up will not be on the list of festivities...... that may not be a bad thing for me LOL. i would dearly love to spend the day with my Ru, but i cannot so i will try not get down about it...... there is always next year.



BUT, wouldn't it be fun to put on your sexiest little witch costume and get a wonderful spanking for all the toil and trouble you will be stirring up later that night?! OH Yeah! i would love to add that to my favorite fun holiday festivities.....*sigh*.......next year.

anyway, i just wanted to share my enthusiasm for this time of year. I love the scary movies and the haunted houses and all the freaks that like to partake. I mean, there is a little freak in all of us, and a lot in most of you reading this (and the person writing it). so i say get your freak on this month!!!! there is no better time to do it! grab your bottom, light a fire in the hearth, then light a fire on her/his behind! yeeehaww!

No comments:

Post a Comment