Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Found Intimacy

Call me out
Call me down
Tell me why
Give me direction
So i will feel your presence
And take the position
Mold me, Control me
Love and excite me
Building ever the anticipation
Building ever the fear
Now in position
Caress me
Tease me
Slowly expose me
Exploit my uneasiness
As my vulnerability shows
Want you to enjoy this
Want me to enjoy this
Our new found intimacy
I will rise to meet your challenge
As it comes
I swallow hard
Your first firm stroke
Planted squarely in place
A gasp
A pant
Your second
A gasp
A moan
And you fall into a rhythm
And i soak it in
I take it all
I love it
As you continue
I squirm under your stroke
I gasp and pant and moan
You move me
Reposition me
Reaffirm your direction
And your control
Again you place your stroke
Again i gasp and pant
Again i squirm
As you continue
Continue on until it is done
I have learned my lesson
And have the color to prove it
You admire your work
Such a nice shade of red
You lovingly caress me
And hold me
And whisper to me
I drink you in
I take you in
All of you
Until we
As one
Howl with pleasure
In the arms of each other

No comments:

Post a Comment