Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Visit – Revisited


So my shockingly beautiful lover LU has invited me to contribute to her spanking new (no pun intended) blog and I am happy to oblige her. We currently and hopefully very temporarily, are forced to be in a long distance relationship. And it is utterly amazing and a little ridiculous at times, how we have embraced technology to stay connected. Several email accounts, several phone numbers, several instant massager accounts, BB Pins, SMS messages, MMS images, etc…. all linked into Black Berry’s and PC’s. Taking phone sex to the ultimate in high tech. And OMG, did she just start a blog so that we can now share our intimacy with you fine folks. Well welcome to the party. LU is such an amazing woman that it would be wrong not to let you share in her words (the rest is mine, all mine!)

I was very curious just how long it would take her to share with the world our new found interest in spanking and …. Meow! That cat came out of the bag real quick. I guess it shows just what an impact this new experience has made in our lives. With that, I must make a special shout out to Bonnie and her friends at “My Bottom Smarts”. Bonnie, I can’t tell you how important your site was in my research when LU first shared her interest with me. It helped me to better understand, appreciate and ultimately get very excited about trying it out. And Wow, did we ever try it! We have been very excited about it ever since and how it can take our relationship instantly into a level of intimacy and trust that shocked us both. So speaking of which…..my last visit…..

First I have to share with you….there is simply no amount of money in this world that comes close to the feeling I get when LU looks at me. The spark in her eyes, the look of love on her face, the touch that is completely electric. To this day, when she walks in a room, I swear my heart skips a beat. Seriously, this is no cheesy love song lyrics,….it happens! This feeling has no equal. When you find it, it is the greatest treasure you will ever know. I have found it and will not let it go. Our initial reunions are always very intense after being apart for so long and building it up with our electronic flirting. It usually is only a matter of minutes before one of us pounces on the other one. This time I got pounced! She is an agile one…..that LU!

So I know, you are saying about now…..get to the spanking part….share with me RU! Well ok, as LU said below, we had a couple of sessions. I would like to share a little about our second session. It was the most intense to date. I spend some time thinking about how I want LU to receive her quality spank time. This time it was blind folded on the edge of the bed with a couple of pillows helping to prop up and present my target nicely. We had the most intense experience and took this opportunity to explore each other VERY, VERY thoroughly, all while she was blind folded and enjoying an ever reddening bottom. We continued until neither one of us could take it any longer and proceeding into passionate love making, followed by some serious love making (choose your preferred word here). Apparently spanking is the ultimate in foreplay for us. We keep it fun. She will giggle, but note that too much giggling may result in a firm smack!

As you can tell from LU’s words below, spanking draws her out in ways I can’t describe. It frees her, relives her stress, and as she shared below (and to me for the first time) it has helped her to understand that she does not have to be this independent island, and does not have to carry life’s burdens alone. (Oh and just so we are clear… you have a serious spanking coming next week! I like where your mind is heading and I don’t want any relapse!) I love the intimacy and trust this has brought into our relationship. And well…..seriously??? Is there anything more amazing then the sight of your lover presenting and sharing herself with you in the most intimate of ways? That’s Hot!

So my conclusion (apparently I can’t turn off my business mind when writing blogs)



  1. My love for LU is beyond my ability to express in words. There simply are not enough words that I can string together to express it. I am thinking of creating new ones (feel free to comment if you have suggestions)

  2. If your partner has ever expressed the slightest interest in a good spanking, start slow but give it a try. It may not be for you, but you may find, as we have, it can enhance your relationship in ways you could never imagine.

8 comments:

  1. you sound like a delightful couple...welcome from another newbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ru, thanks. i love u too. cannot wait to see you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spnk MeRed - thanks for your comments. We are a very happy couple....so much so that we wanted to share with others. Thank you for taking the time to comment and share with a fellow newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RU!

    It's a pleasure to meet you. Your eloquent words provide a superb testimonial for spanking as a means for couples to achieve greater intimacy. Hearing it from the male perspective is particularly welcome because many women have trouble convincing their husbands or boyfriends to even try spanking them.

    If you don't mind, I would like to quote your post, with full attribution of course. The magic you and LU have discovered is too good not to share.

    Thank you both for telling your story. Just as I was able to help you at a critical moment, your blog will undoubtedly reassure other couples as they chase their own dreams.

    Best wishes with your blog and your evolving relationship, both digital and analog.

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! Thank you so much for your comments. A true honor as you have been (although unknowingly) my mentor on the subject. By all means, please feel free to share my comments as you see fit. LU and I are still figuring out this blogging thing and we welcome your visitation and comments! See you on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ru and Ru, hello and welcome to the community.

    A lovely post, will look forward to visiting again.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please forgive me, my brain and fingers not talking with each other.

    Ru and Lu, so sorry.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ronnie, no problem. We hare just happy to have you stop by and visit with us. I get to see LU next week so I am sure we will have much to share very soon. Hope you visit with us again.

    ReplyDelete