Thursday, October 29, 2009

Morning imaginings

As I lay in bed
The sheets
They weigh me down
As they press upon
My rear
So very small and round
For I know what
Awaits me
Later on this day
When I see him they’ll be
No waiting
Across his lap I’ll lay
He will lift my skirt
Give me rules
I’ll take an innocent guise
He’ll lower my panties
And gaze out
Upon his naked prize
There he will see
Anticipation
In the goose bumps on my ass
Then he will make it
Very clear
I should not have been bad in class
“Hands out front
Eyes forward
Be still, you have earned this”
Then he will lean down
And whisper
“I love you” with a kiss
The falls will come
One by one
In a steady cadence
He will continue
Harder faster
Until I’ve paid my penance
He will use his hand
To warm me
And ready me for the rest
Then he will take out
The paddle
Because I love it best
After that I
Will stand
As he strips me bare
Then over the bed
I will go
With my bottom in the air
He will finish
Ruler in hand
My bottom sore and red
Then he will rub it
Caress it
As he pulls me into bed
With our senses
Highly roused
We will begin to explore
As we take each other
With sweet release
Like nothing ever before
We lay there spent
And satisfied
As we nuzzle into each other
We lay there and giggle
And reminisce
As we are so in love with our lover

No comments:

Post a Comment