Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An addition

So, i have given Ru access to post on my blog. We will see what he can come up with! Good luck hun.

I also wanted to say thanks to Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts for linking me.....i was very shocked when Ru told me with an OMG IM. Much like Ru, my spanking life, and letting anyone read my poetry; blogging is completely new to me, so forgive me if i go about it in a backwards manner.....i have a tendency to sort of go my own way; it might take me a while to figure out what that is, but eventually i get there. So, since i have nothing very interesting to say right now i figured i would give you all a new poem. i give it it's own post though. not sure if i need to do that or not, but i am going to.

Also, since i cannot get the spanking i want, or desperately wanted the other day, go get one for me please!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lu,
    When writing a spanking blog, I should think going about it in a "backward" manner is the only way to do it!
    I found your blog through Bonnie's list on "My Bottom Smarts". I'm shortly going to be adding a link to you on my blog, as well.
    Have fun!

    Dr. Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by Dr. Ken! Please visit us any time.

    ReplyDelete