Monday, October 12, 2009

Love our Lurkers


Today is the 4th annual Love our Lurkers day! i am not sure how many people actually read the content here, i hope at least a few. i hope that someone reading is getting a little bit out of what Ru and i post. we decided to share our experiences with all of you......whoever would read.....whoever needed to know what this journey was like or could be like. i did not have any expectations that i would grow a famous blog or anything when i started this....... but now i am challenging all of you out there, the silent readers, to speak up and type at us! i am calling out all who visit here to leave a comment and let us know, at least, that we are not alone. if your a spanko and you know it leave a comment *clap* *clap*! let us know if there is something we could do, questions we could answer that would help you, or other things you would like to know or just type us a hello. i think Ru and i would be up for sharing anything we could.

i would never say i do not bite, because i have been known to, but i will respect your inquiries should you have any and be happy to answer or pass along any info or knowledge i may have on the subject. SO, please let us know that you are out there on this fine LOL day!


isn't it time you made your voice heard in the spanko community? i mean, we are freaks in our own right and, personnally, i would not change that about myself for anything in the world. my life would not be half as much fun as it is were i not the freak i was born to be. :)


COME ON... TYPE AT US! LET US KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE!!!
Thanks to Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts for organising!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and enjoy your posts. I love Tiny!

    LOL day is so much fun!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our first comment... we think... but we do check in and do enjoy what we find. Thank you and Happy LOL Day!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Todd and Suzy! i really appreciate it.

    LU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hermione!

    I like your site too by the way. Thanks for the visit. Lu and I love the company.

    RU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did try and leave a comment yesterday but I think we over worked blogger.

    I enjoy your posts.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lu,

    I'm not a lurker, but I do love your blog!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Hermione, Ronnie and Bonnie. I am glad you enjoy it. it means a lot to me that you keep up it with it. i know it means a lot to Ru as well. ty!

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Bonnie. You did inspire me.

    LU

    ReplyDelete