Friday, October 9, 2009

All About Moments


Well I am very overdue in updating you fine folks. I have just been so busy. I seriously don’t know how so many bloggers can stay current. But I need to chip in and share, so here we go.

I see my darling LU has provided you with an update on our recent adventures. She does such a wonderful job. By now I am sure you guys must agree that I am truly blessed to have her in my life. I don’t know what she sees in me. Let me tell you about my darling LU. By the way, that is a remarkable cartoon likeness in the picture above. First you should know that if you ever pass her on the street and speak, you would recognize her at once I think. I was reading her update below and it is just so…..LU. She is beautiful inside and out. Completely! And her angel eyes… they captivate you…. She looks through you …. You feel completely transparent, and unable to hide anything from her .... not that you want to. You simply can not resist her gravity. And for our spanko friends out there, I would be remiss if I did not tell you about what a very fine athletic bottom we are working with here. I mean even the women in the house would have to say … Damn! Oh and she got this ultra short pleated tennis skirt the other day and I simply can’t tell you what it does to me…….. ***daydream*** …… Sorry I checked out for a minute there…….

I find it interesting that she originally started this blog as a way to share the things she wanted talk about or were bottled up, in part because we are remote and I am not physically there most of the time to be the companion she deserves. She did not really intend for it to be a blog about spanking. But to our surprise, we have discovered a whole world out there of people like us and the blog has been quite therapeutic at times. So with that, I would like to share with you one of my favorite moments of last week (excluding the porch and OTK time that LU has already shared with you). As you know, it IS …. all about moments with me.

So we do not get many full weekends together, but I do love to wake up with her curled in my arms … naked of course. I do love that about her. Our closeness always intensifies and develops into full blown intimacy ……. A great way to start you day I must say. After an appropriate cool down and cuddle time, I like to slip away and make the coffee. I like to bring her breakfast in bed so to speak. On this day it consisted of powdered donuts (oh I can cook…..never fear) and coffee (with whip cream of course). I do this on purpose because the powder gets everywhere when you eat them and I get to lick all the parts that get sugar on them…… oh and she can be a messy eater when rewards are involved! Yummy!

We then curl up together, still naked and clean of sugar, and have our coffee and chat. We also have started two “traditions” I guess one could say. Neither of us have ever been gamblers. But we have purchased a lottery ticket every time we have a weekend together. LU and I have both kind of been without dreams for a while until we became a couple. Once you obtain your dreams, or situations make them no longer relevant, you must replace them. Life without dreams is a sad thing. Our dream is to run away together to Bora Bora! So we kiss, and pull up the internet and check our tickets. Oh we will never win, that is not the point. The point is to have a dream together and to work for it as a team.

We also check our blog (HI guys!) and then spend a little time at the Sunday Brunch with our good friends at My Bottom Smarts. It is fun.

Anyway, nothing beats the moments we have together when you have shared interest. I hope you have enjoyed my update. I have more to share but must get back to the grind! Until next time…..

2 comments:

  1. oh RU. you are my dream come true. if i could only have you 24/7....... you "make every day worth all of the pain that i've gone through" ....maroon 5......several miles from the sun.... yeah, that always makes me think of you, b/c i think you do and will make it all worth while. i love you.

    LU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby......I feel EXACTLY the same way. I am also so glad you like your new music!

    ReplyDelete