Thursday, October 8, 2009

OTK Spanking


so, as i said i am going to tell you all abt my very first OTK spanking. it is something i have been wanting to try for a long time. i never really thought abt OTK until i started reading up on spanking. my ideas and images were always a bit different (no i will not elaborate, LOL). but as i read more and watch more it has been one thing that has intrigued me. many bottoms say they don't like it b/c it is uncomfortable. i can see that; but i am small and Ru is tall and i figured i would fit just abt perfect across is legs where i would not have to put my hands down for balance.......and i was right. HA! i love it when a plan comes together!


so i had been hinting at Ru that he should put me over his knee, but being far away from each other, when we are finally together it is hard to remember exactly what i wanted a week prior. this time, i had already gotten the spanking of my life the day before so i was able to think pretty clear....amazing how that happens. so after a WONDERFUL day, that included the moment below, we were snuggling on the couch and......as usual started getting all hot and bothered. not sure how we got to the topic of spanking, it seems a natural progression sometimes, but i was pretty worked up and Ru knew it, and he knew what i wanted. He made me ask for it!!! then he made me go get the leather paddle.....i do like that one! then he pulled out a chair of the hard straight backed variety, he sat down and positioned himself and made me bend over....it was fabulous, i must say..... one of my favorite spankings to date. i did fit perfectly over his knees so that i wrapped my arms around his leg and my feet did not need to touch the ground either to balance, although sometimes he pushed them back down to the floor....they have a tendency to fly up into the air....wonder what's up with that *giggle*. so he spanked my bare bottom with his hand and the leather paddle......i think he was going easy on me b/c of the night before, but really it was just perfect for a good girl spanking in my opinion and i had been a very very good girl that day. my bottom turned a very nice shade of red and had just a great sting to it....i like the sting. i loved being able to arch my back and toss my head back or curl my legs under.....i felt like i had mobility, in a weird way, yet was still very controlled and there is definitely more room for control/restraint. i really loved the touching; that i was touching him the whole time after the day we had had together.....it was a great ending. i did giggle a lot too.... i don't know why i do that either, i just cannot help it. when he was done spanking me he put one of those temporary tattoos right at the top of my butt - the thing is still there....it will not come off. the whole thing was great fun and i enjoyed it so very much. Thanks for listening Ru!


so all of you out there wondering if OTK is worth a try, i loved it and hope to find myself there many many more times mowing and giggling at the same time. I swear, next time i am breaking out the short plaid skirt and tall socks.......and maybe some pigtails. i think that would be just about right!

1 comment:

  1. LU,

    I just love you! Words can not express!

    RU

    ReplyDelete