Friday, September 11, 2009

Convenient Household Items


So LU and I were enjoying each others company and playing around, just flirting with each other, when she proceeds to bend over a stool and tease me that she wanted to be spanked. Well I am just not one to let my woman down, so I quickly look around the room for something interesting to “play with” and in the corner of the room I see a yard stick. Oh my….this must be fate! Well I must say that this new discovery was most enjoyable for us both. What started out as flirting turned in to some quality spank time. Yard stick baby! If you don’t have one….get one!

The thing that really made me chuckle was what was written on it….some real estate agent advertisement (I think) that said “Talk to Lucy”. A quick drop of the “cy” and I was in business. Anyway, I just thought I would share with you fine folks. This is what LU has in store when she walks in tonight.

Have a great weekend……I know ours will start out very well!

3 comments:

  1. Hi RU (and LU too),

    If necessity is the mother of invention, then desire must surely be the father! There are a remarkable number of pervertible items that can be found around the house. And how can you know which work well without trying them all?

    Have a fun weekend!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes, we are trying to broaden our horizons.....and you ae correct, there are many every day household items that are....interesting to say the least. Take care!

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, always such an honor when you visit us. Thank you. Sorry it has been so long for me to respond......work sucks sometimes..

    ReplyDelete