Tuesday, September 22, 2009

spanking for headspace


i seem to be back to myself, which is always a good thing. i was just sitting here thinking about getting a good spanking from Ru...... I had these crazy dreams last night, woke up sweating and panting and in quite the excited state. i had several of them involving various scenarios of Ru and his implements and my bare bottom..... and well as other scenes of passionate, heavy sex.... i guess we can all tell what i need....LOL. as i was reminiscing of my dreams and desires, i started thinking about headspace. Last week i was in such a state. i was very down, very lonely. i desperately needed something to take my mind off of the woes of work and my other RL issues.... i knew that, but i was not in the frame of mind to come up with something. So now that i am back to my self, and after my oh so wonderful, yet frustrating, dreams, i wonder if a nice spanking would not have been the perfect thing...... Of course, if Ru and i were not so far away from each other, i do not believe i would have been so down. Grumpy and bitchy, probably.......and my guess is Ru would have found an opportunity to help me work that out were he here. I have read on Bonnie's site, My Bottom Smarts, that sometimes a good spanking is just the thing for frustration. I am here to say i agree with that, although i have never had one just for that reason. i can say that after i usually do feel better, less anxious so i can so see how it would be a great stress reliever. but what about for being down? for me, i get down b/c i feel like everything is crashing in on me at once and i get overwhelmed with life. i am generally a good person and would never intentionally hurt another soul so when ppl do that to me, i have a hard time understanding why; i mean that is just not in my nature. so anyway, that is really how it began. i was down abt Ru not being here and my x decided to pull some schenanigans and then everything just cascaded from there. i realize now it would have been really great to feel that nice submissive feeling i had before.....the one where i felt like i did not have to carry the weight of the world all by myself (visitor). it has really only happened the one time, but i think in that state of mind it would not have been hard to achieve. i think it would have helped me get out of the dark headspace i was in. Of course this is just all speculation. Anyone out there experienced this? i would really like to know if you have and if it helped at all to get a good spanking, from someone you love and trust, when you are feeling overwhelmed and maybe a bit down....in a general funk.


So, as i said, i seam to be back in my normal head space and as randy as ever. i am deffinatley in need of a nice warm bottom.....I do believe Ru agrees as he has been teasing me all day about how much i need one and how he cannot wait to help me out with that. it very wonderful when we are on the same wavelength, in the same headspace, which is most of the time. So i get to see him next week and i am SOOOOOOO excited!! I get to spend the weekend with him too; that was an unexpected bonus.......and i do like a good bonus. see you monday hun!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously people, is LU not the ultimate in woman? I love you baby. I will see you next week and take care of ALL of your needs...physical and emotional.

    ReplyDelete